Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

Roman Numerals.

This week on Friday I was learning about roman numerals for maths with me friends and I think it is really fun. I think the hard part is when you're first getting to know what they are you won't understand the symbles very well, because it is hard at first. The easy part is to search up an example of roman numerals, so you do know what your doing. Do you know what roman numerals are? If yes comment down bellow. But if you don't know what roman numerals are here is a link of my google docs about roman numerals. 

                                       Roman Numerals

1 comment:

  1. Hi Waekamania it´s Jackie littin. I really like that you´re showing other people what you have been doing for maths and how to see what roman numerals are also I do know what roman numerals for example: I=1, II=2, III=3, IV=4, V=5 and so on. My question is for you is next time can you write some roman numerals on your blog just some so that people can have a clue what they are more?

    ReplyDelete